The Landscape Decisions Programme will be hosting our final programme conference at the Royal Society in London on 6-7 September 2023. The conference will be dedicated to the question of how research on multifunctional landscapes can be translated into policymaking. We are currently inviting scholars to submit papers for inclusion in the following sessions:
- Caring for landscapes: can framings around care better align national strategies with local delivery?
- Data and methods for understanding and promoting multifunctional landscapes
- Inclusive landscape governance in a decision and policy context
- Landscape complexity, system thinking and co-management
- Towards a new framework for using land assets
- Transforming and restoring landscapes for more resilient societies
- Translating academic research into policymaking
The deadline for submission of abstracts is 30 June 2023. Abstracts can be submitted via our ConfTool platform. Information about acceptance will be sent shortly afterwards.
If you have any questions about the conference, please contact our team at email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you in London!